Popular features that will help you become a well run business
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- QuickBooks Online uses technical and administrative security measures such as, but not limited to, firewalls, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to work to maintain the security of your online session and information.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call.
- QuickBooks Online - Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required. QuickBooks Desktop - QuickBooks Plus Solutions Hosting Service (powered by Right Networks) uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks.
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start includes 1 user license. QuickBooks Online Essentials includes 3 user licenses. QuickBooks Online Plus includes 5 user licenses.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.